Model 3921 Filtered SCR Brushless DC Controls
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Filtered SCR Brushless DC Controls
|HP Rating||1/3 At 10,000 Rpm|
|Input Voltage (VAC 50/60 Hz)||115|
|Output Voltage (VDC)||0-130|
|Continuous Output Current (Amps)||3|
|Peak Output Current (Amps)||6|
- Operates from 115 Volt AC line.
- Filtered DC output results in cooler operation of the motor.
- Unique Smart Reverse™ circuit for remote control of motor direction.
- Dynamic braking for quicker stops.
- 12 pulse/revolution tach output provides indication of motor speed.
- Green LED indicates AC power on.
- Red LED indicates control shutdown due to a fault condition.
- Speed can be adjusted manually with a remote 10K ohm potentiometer (included).
- DIP switches set the current limit so that the same control model can drive any size Bodine motor.
- Five onboard user-adjustable pots for torque limit, minimum speed limit, maximum speed limit, acceleration time, and deceleration time.
- Fuse holders for line and motor fuses (fuses included).
- Inherent closed loop system maintains a 1% maximum change in motor speed from 0 - 100% of rated load when operated at rated speed.
- Extended 2-year system warranty when a Bodine gearmotor/motor and control are purchased together.
- Rated for 50° C ambient.
- Intended to be mounted in separate enclosure supplied by user.
- Drives 130V Bodine Brushless DC Motors.
- Screw terminal block for line and motor connections.
- Plug-in connector for commutation connections.
- Model 3911 for 2500 rpm motors.
- Model 3921 for 10,000 rpm motors.
- The maximum recommended distance between the control and the motor should not exceed 12 ft. (3.5 m).