The type -60P PMDC and brushless DC planetary gearmotors deliver high continuous and peak torques in a compact package. These 60mm gearmotors are available with rated speeds up to 658 rpm, rated torque from 5 to 226 lb-in (up to 26 Nm), gear ratios from 4:1 to 162:1, and 90/130, 130, 24, and 12 VDC windings. Our low-voltage models are ideal for solar or battery powered mobile applications, portable medical devices, and many other off-grid applications.
- Up to twice the torque of similar size helical/spur gearmotors.
- Environmental protection: PMDC models meet IP-66 (with optional shaft seal kit installed). BLDC models meet IP-44 (max).
- BLDC models are encoder-compatible with optional shaft kit (model 0964).
- BLDC models require a brushless DC control set for 120° commutation angle.
- High-performance grease lubrication. Mount in any orientation.
- Standard backlash < 60 arc minutes.
- Low-voltage models feature metric mounting and drive shaft details.
Permanent Magnet DC
Type 24A-60P Gearmotor
Bodine low-voltage PMDC or BLDC (EC) planetary gearmotors are ideal for applications such as mobile antennas or satellite dishes, solar- or battery-powered outdoor cameras, medical applications such as adjustable hospital beds, low profile industrial conveyors, mobile warehouse equipment, and many other off-grid drive applications.