Model 2830 34R-WX Series Parallel Shaft AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
34R-WX Series Parallel Shaft AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Gearmotor
|Fixed Speed Torque (lb-in)||46|
|Motor Output Power (hp)||1/6|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||60|
|Variable Speed (rpm)||8.7 to 158|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||10 to 90|
|SOA Torque At 10Hz||46|
|SOA Torque At 60Hz||46|
|SOA Torque At Max Hz||46|
|Radial Load (lbs)||250|
|Length XH (inches)||7.96|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
L-Bracket Kit for W and WX gearmotors [model 0970]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Adaptor plate kit for E, F, W, WX and FX gearmotors [model 0995]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- 230/460 VAC/60Hz, three-phase, variable speed, 1/6HP (124 Watts).
- Inverter duty winding is designed to be compatible with a wide range of inverter (variable frequency) drives.
- IP-20 standard. Optional terminal box kits available, model 0984 or 0986 (for IP-44).
- Fan cooled for high output power (TEFC).
- Unvented gearhousing. Lubricated for life. Synthetic lubricant.
- Needle bearings throughout for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- All steel helical gears. Gearing meets or exceeds AGMA 9 standard for maximum life and quiet operation.
- Face mounting is standard. Other mounting options are available.
- Adaptor plate, model 0995, provides 3-hole face-mount configuration.
Variable speed PMDC and BLDC "WX" models are also available.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability