Model 3271 34R6-FX Series Parallel Shaft AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Gearmotors Class 1 Division 1
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
34R6-FX Series Parallel Shaft AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Gearmotors Class 1 Division 1
|Fixed Speed Torque (lb-in)||350|
|Motor Output Power (hp)||1/4|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||10 to 90|
|Variable Speed (rpm)||3.6 to 40|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||10 to 90|
|SOA Torque At 10Hz||350|
|SOA Torque At 60Hz||350|
|SOA Torque At Max Hz||321|
|Radial Load (lbs)||300|
|Length XH (inches)||11.62|
Safety Data Sheets
- Gearmotors meet NEC Class I/Division 1 (Groups C and D, Temp Code T3C and T4A) for use in hazardous location environments where ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, vapors or liquids are likely to exist under normal operating conditions; Explosion-Proof Gearmotors; UL Listed for US and Canada
- 230VAC or 460VAC, Inverter-duty 3-phase, 60Hz Variable speed, maintenance free AC motor
- Terminal or Junction Box required that meets CI/D1 standards
- Ambient rating +40°C max. Environmental protection: IP-66, TENV.
- Face mounting is standard
- Gearing meets or exceeds AGMA 9 standards for quiet operation
- Synthetic lubricant allows gearmotors to operate over a wide temperature range
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting. Lubricated for life.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings throughout for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Selectively hardened all steel helical gearing for quietness and high output to size ratio.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-10
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability