Model 2336 42R-GB/H Series 3-Phase AC Inverter Duty Right Angle Hollow Shaft Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
42R-GB/H Series 3-Phase AC Inverter Duty Right Angle Hollow Shaft Gearmotor
|Motor Output Power (hp)||3/8|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||60|
|Variable Speed (rpm)||0.6-8.2|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||10-90|
|Torque At 10Hz||380|
|Torque At 60Hz||380|
|Torque At Max Hz||380|
|Length XH (inches)||12.1|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Shaft Kit GB/H 3/4-inch / single shaft [model 0917]
Shaft Kit GB/H 3/4-inch / double shaft [model 0927]
Cover Kit for 5L/H & GB/H Hollow Shaft Gearmotors [model 0951]
Flange Mount Kit for 5L/H & GB/H Hollow Shaft Gearmotors [model 0956]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- Totally enclosed IP-20 rating. IP-44 with optional t-box kit installed.
- Fan cooled for high output power.
- Aluminum center ring and endshields for high thermal efficiency and light weight.
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Ball bearings on output shaft for quiet operation, increased radial load capacity, and long life.
- Hardened helical output gearing for quietness and high output torque.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Bronze gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm for high strength and long life.
- Hollow driveshaft for flexibility in mounting.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale