Model 2647 42R-HG/H Series Parallel Shaft AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Hollow Shaft Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
42R-HG/H Series Parallel Shaft AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Hollow Shaft Gearmotor
|Fixed Speed Torque (lb-in)||610|
|Motor Output Power (hp)||3/8|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||60|
|Variable Speed (rpm)||3.2 to 41|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||10 to 90|
|SOA Torque At 10Hz||464|
|SOA Torque At 60Hz||776|
|SOA Torque At Max Hz||675|
|Radial Load (lbs)||323|
|Length XH (inches)||9.855|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
Shaft Kit HG/H 3/4-inch / single shaft [model 0932]
Shaft Kit HG/H 3/4-inch / double shaft [model 0933]
Cover Kit for HG/H Hollow Shaft Gearmotors [model 0954]
- 230/460 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-phase Inverter-Duty winding.
- Totally enclosed IP-20 rating. IP-44 with optional t-box kit installed.
- Fan cooled for high output power (TEFC). Class F insulation.
- Hollow shaft eliminates need for shaft couplings and extra mounting hardware
- Stainless Steel ¾-inch (0.75”), single- and double-shaft kits available.
- Face mounting is standard, both sides of gearhead.
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings for increased radial load capacity and long life, large ball bearings on the output shaft.
- Permanently lubricated with high-performance lubricant.
- Hardened helical and spur gearing for quietness and high output to size ratio.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale