Model 9360 48R-CG Series Parallel Shaft AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
48R-CG Series Parallel Shaft AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Gearmotor
|Motor Output Power (hp)||3/4|
|Current (amps)||2.7 / 1.3|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||60|
|Variable Speed (rpm)||2.7-38|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||10-90|
|Torque At 10Hz||1000|
|Torque At 60Hz||1000|
|Torque At Max Hz||1000|
|Length XH (inches)||12.9|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- The gearmotors in this series are rated 230/460 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-phase, inverter duty.
- Totally enclosed IP-20 rating. IP-44 with optional t-box kit installed.
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings throughout for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing semi-fluid grease for long life.
- Selectively hardened steel helical gearing for quietness and high output to size ratio.
- Helical pinion cut on motor shaft for maximum strength and minimum noise.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability