Model 2998 Pacesetter NEMA-1 / IP-40 Series AC Motor Speed Control
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Pacesetter NEMA-1 / IP-40 Series AC Motor Speed Control
|Motor HP||Up To 1|
|Phases||Input: Single-phase 115 Or 208/230 VAC, 50/60Hz. Output: 3-phase, 230 VAC (50Hz Or 60Hz, Selectable)|
|Output Volts||0 To 230|
|Output Amps||3.6 Max|
|Output Hz||0 To 120|
|Input Volts||115 Or 208/230|
|Dimensions (inches; W X H X D)||5 X 7 X 4.2|
- Simple to operate. Does not require programming. Uses trimpots and jumpers, which are factory set for most applications.
- Motor horsepower selection jumper allows the drive to be used on a wide range of motor HP.
- Diagnostic LEDs. PC board mounted LEDs for power on, drive status, and overload.
- Run/Fault relay output contacts turn equipment on/off and signal stop mode if a fault has occurred.
- Barrier terminal blocks facilitate wiring.
- Jumper selection of drive output frequency increases the motor speed up to two times the rated RPM.
- Motor overload (I2t) with RMS current limit prevents motor burnout and nuisance trips.
- Electronic inrush current limit eliminates harmful inrush AC line current during startup.
- Short Circuit. Shuts down the drive if a short circuit occurs at the motor (phase-to-phase).
- Regeneration eliminates tripping due to bus overvoltage.
- Overvoltage and undervoltage shuts down the drive if the AC line input voltage goes above or below the operating range.
- On/Off Switch, Speed Pot, F-S-R Switch installed in front panel for easy access.
- Built-in line filter for CE compliance.
- cULus, RoHS, CE.
- Extended 2-year system warranty when a Bodine gearmotor/motor and control are purchased together.
Our PACESETTER™ NEMA-1 / IP-40 AC motor speed control is designed to provide variable speed control for inverter duty rated, 230VAC, three-phase AC induction motors and gearmotors. The control is rated for continuous operation in an up to +40° C ambient and designed for stand-alone operation.
This control is ideal for variable-speed applications such as conveyors, packaging equipment, door and gate openers, and other industrial or commercial equipment.