Model 2898 34R Series AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
34R Series AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
|Fixed Speed Torque||99 oz-in|
|Motor Output Power (hp)||1/6|
|Voltage (AC)||230 / 460|
|Current (amps)||1.0 / .50|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||60|
|Variable Speed (rpm)||120-2960|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||10-120|
|SOA Torque At 10Hz||80|
|SOA Torque At 60Hz||155|
|SOA Torque At Max Hz||95|
|Length XH (inches)||6.7|
L-Bracket Kit for 34B and 34R motors [model 0979]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Base kit for 34R motor with extruded center ring [model 0996]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- Dual voltage rated for 230 or 460VAC, 60 Hz, 3-Phase, inverter-duty.
- Totally enclosed IP-20 rating. IP-44 with optional t-box kit installed.
- Fan cooled for high output power.
- Aluminum center ring and endshields for high thermal efficiency and light weight.
- Permanently lubricated, noise tested ball bearings.
- Locked bearing design minimizes shaft endplay.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability