Model 3254 34R4-FX Series Parallel Shaft AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Gearmotors Class 1 Division 2
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
34R4-FX Series Parallel Shaft AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Gearmotors Class 1 Division 2
|Fixed Speed Torque (lb-in)||160|
|Motor Output Power (hp)||1/6|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||10-90|
|Variable Speed (rpm)||4.0-73|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||10-90|
|SOA Torque At 10Hz||128|
|SOA Torque At 60Hz||255|
|SOA Torque At Max Hz||221|
|Radial Load (lbs)||300|
|Length XH (inches)||8.112|
Safety Data Sheets
- NEC Class I/Division 2 (Groups A, B, C, and D, Temp Code T3C) rated gearmotors are suitable for environments where flammable gases or vapors may accidentally be spilled or leak into the operating area. UL Listed for US and Canada
- Large terminal box with terminal block, factory-installed
- Rated for up to +40°C ambient. Environmental Protection IP-44. TEFC
- For variable speed operation, an AC speed control (Inverter / VFD) is required
- Maintenance-free dual voltage 230/460VAC, inverter-duty 3-phase, 60Hz AC motor
- Face mounting is standard
- Gearing meets or exceeds AGMA 9 standards for quiet operation
- Synthetic lubricant allows gearmotors to operate over a wide temperature range
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting. Lubricated for life.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings throughout for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Selectively hardened all steel helical gearing for quietness and high output to size ratio.
- Contact an Authorized Bodine Distributor for 460VAC speed controls (VFDs).
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-10
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability