Model 1477 Metric 34R-W Series Parallel Shaft AC Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Metric 34R-W Series Parallel Shaft AC Gearmotor
|Rated Torque (Nm)||19.8|
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||175|
|Radial Load (N)||575|
|Radial Load (lbs)||130|
|Length XH (mm)||234|
|Length XH (inch)||9.2|
|Capacitor Part Number||49401154|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
L-Bracket Kit for W and WX gearmotors [model 0970]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Adaptor plate kit for E, F, W, WX and FX gearmotors [model 0995]
L-Bracket Mounting Kit for metric type W gearmotors [model 1970]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Capacitor; plastic box type; 7.5MFD 370V [Item 49401154]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- Metric mounting threads and metric drive shaft dimensions.
- Totally enclosed IP-20 rating.
- Fan cooled for high output power.
- Class "B" insulation system operated within Class "A" limits to prolong winding and lubricant life.
- Aluminum center ring and end shields for high thermal efficiency and light weight.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings throughout for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing semi-fluid grease for long life.
- Wide reinforced thermoplastic helical primary gear for quietness and hardened steel spur gearing on subsequent stages for high output torque and long life.
- Helical pinion accurately cut on motor shaft for maximum strength and minimum noise.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale