Model 3907 Low Voltage PWM Brushless DC Controls
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Low Voltage PWM Brushless DC Controls
|Input Voltage (VDC)||24-35|
|Output Voltage (VDC)||0-24|
|Continuous Output Current (Amps)||20|
|Peak Output Current (Amps)||30|
- 24 Volt power requirement makes this control ideal for portable, battery operated applications or applications when safety standards dictate a low operating voltage.
- On-board speed potentiometer for manual adjustment.
- Accepts 0-5 VDC analog signal for remote operation.
- Unique Smart Reverse™ circuit provides quick reversing and prevents motor plugging.
- Dynamic braking for quicker stops.
- 12 pulse/revolution tach output provides indication of motor speed.
- Logic output indicates control shutdown due to a motor overload.
- Speed can be adjusted manually or by remote control over a range of 30:1.
- Inherent closed loop system maintains a 2% maximum change in motor speed from 0-100% of rated load when operated at rated speed.
- Extended 2-year system warranty when a Bodine gearmotor/motor and control are purchased together.
- Drives 24V Bodine brushless DC motors and gearmotors.
- To be mounted in separate enclosure supplied by user.
- Rated for +50° C ambient (max).
- Requires a 24 VDC power source.
- Output voltage is up to 95% of input voltage.
- 20kHz PWM switching frequency.
- Commutation is 60°.
This control can be used with the following models:
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability