Model 3314 22B Series BLDC Motor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
22B Series BLDC Motor
|Rated Torque (oz-in)||20|
|Torque Constant (oz-in/A)||14|
|Voltage Constant (V/krpm)||9.8|
|Winding Resistance (ohms)||4.8|
|Winding Inductance (mH)||10|
|Rotor Inertia (oz-in-sec)||0.0072|
|Radial Load (lbs)||25|
|Length XH (inch)||4.63|
6-foot Cable Kit for Encased BLDC Controls [model 3982]
6-foot Cable Kit for Chassis BLDC Controls [model 3983]
- Totally enclosed, non-ventilated (IP-44).
- Plug-in connectors facilitate electrical connections.
- Electronic commutation provides quiet operation and low electro-magnetic interference (EMI) while eliminating brush maintenance and contamination from brush dirt.
- Molded hall sensor assembly for accurate commutation.
- Wound stator with exposed laminations provides excellent heat transfer and allows maximum power per motor frame size.
- Rare earth magnets on the rotor provide high torque and low rotor inertia.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability