Model 3330 22B-D Series Parallel Shaft BLDC Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
22B-D Series Parallel Shaft BLDC Gearmotor
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||40|
|Amps (24V Model)||3.3|
|Amps (130V Model)||0.53|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||55|
|Radial Load (lbs)||60|
|Length XH (inch)||5.58|
Safety Data Sheets
- Brushless motor for high torque, smaller size, and no maintenance.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Reinforced thermoplastic helical gear on input stage for quietness and hardened steel spur gears on subsequent stages for high output torque and long life.
- Helical pinion accurately cut on motor shaft for maximum strength and minimum noise.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability