Model 3561 22B-Z Series Parallel Shaft BLDC Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
22B-Z Series Parallel Shaft BLDC Gearmotor
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||95|
|Amps (24V Model)||4.4|
|Amps (130V Model)||—|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||115|
|Radial Load (lbs)||110|
|Length XH (inch)||7.29|
Safety Data Sheets
- Brushless motor for high torque, smaller size, and no maintenance.
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Wide reinforced thermoplastic helical gear on input stage for quietness and wide hardened steel spur gears on subsequent stages for high output torque and long life.
- Helical pinion accurately cut on motor shaft for maximum strength and minimum noise.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability