Model 5314 22B-3RD Series BLDC Right Angle Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
22B-3RD Series BLDC Right Angle Gearmotor
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||126|
|Amps (24V Model)||2.8|
|Amps (130V Model)||–|
|Length XH (inch)||8.17|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
- Totally enclosed, non-ventilated IP-20 (IP-44, 130V models only).
- Plug-in connectors facilitate electrical connections.
- Electronic commutation provides quiet operation and low electro-magnetic interference (EMI) while eliminating brush maintenance and contamination from brush dirt.
- Molded hall sensor assembly for accurate commutation.
- Wound stator with exposed laminations provides excellent heat transfer and allows maximum power per motor frame size.
- Rare earth magnets on the rotor provide high torque and low rotor inertia.
- Aluminum endshields for high thermal efficiency and light weight.
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Ball bearings on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life
- Permanently lubricated, maintenance free operation
- Double-reduction worm gearing allows for high gear ratios in compact package
- Bronze worm gears for high shock load capability
- Hardened and ground worm gear hobbed on the motor shaft for high strength and long life.