Model 0794 Filtered PWM DC Speed and Direction Control
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Filtered PWM DC Speed and Direction Control
|HP Rating||7/16 @ 90V / 5/8 @ 130V|
|Control Input V (VAC)||115|
|Motor Rating (VDC)||90 Or 130|
|Continuous Output Current (Amps)||3.7|
|Peak Output Current (Amps)||7.1|
- Input 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1-phase. Output 0-130 VDC.
- Filtered DC output for cooler motor operation, longer brush life, lower audible noise, and wider speed range.
- Forward-Brake-Reverse (FBR) switch for dynamic braking.
- DIP switches to easily calibrate control for different motor sizes.
- Two diagnostic LEDs on control board.
- NEMA 1 enclosure for environmental protection.
- Trim pots on PC board to adjust torque limit, minimum speed limit, maximum speed limit, acceleration time, and speed regulation.
- Speed can be adjusted manually using speed pot mounted on enclosure.
- Terminal block inside enclosure for motor connection.
- Back EMF feedback maintains better than 2% speed regulation.
- Fuse holder for line on front panel.
- Toggle switch on enclosure indicates AC power on.
- Factory installed AC line cable.
Extended 2-year system warranty when a Bodine gearmotor/motor and control are purchased together.
Rated for continuous operation in 40°C ambient with no additional heat sink.
Drives Bodine 90VDC, 130VDC and 90/130VDC rated PMDC gearmotors and motors.
Drives 90V "SCR duty" and 130V "PWM duty" permanent magnet DC motors made by other manufacturers.