Model 0794 Filtered PWM DC Speed and Direction Control
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Filtered PWM DC Speed and Direction Control
|HP Rating||7/16 @ 90V / 5/8 @ 130V|
|Control Input V (VAC)||115|
|Motor Rating (VDC)||90 Or 130|
|Continuous Output Current (Amps)||3.7|
|Peak Output Current (Amps)||7.1|
- Input 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1-phase. Output 0-130 VDC.
- Filtered DC output for cooler motor operation, longer brush life, lower audible noise, and wider speed range.
- Forward-Brake-Reverse (FBR) switch for dynamic braking.
- DIP switches to easily calibrate control for different motor sizes.
- Two diagnostic LEDs on control board.
- NEMA 1 enclosure for environmental protection.
- Trim pots on PC board to adjust torque limit, minimum speed limit, maximum speed limit, acceleration time, and speed regulation.
- Speed can be adjusted manually using speed pot mounted on enclosure.
- Terminal block inside enclosure for motor connection.
- Back EMF feedback maintains better than 2% speed regulation.
- Fuse holder for line on front panel.
- Toggle switch on enclosure indicates AC power on.
- Factory installed AC line cable.
Extended 2-year system warranty when a Bodine gearmotor/motor and control are purchased together.
Rated for continuous operation in 40°C ambient with no additional heat sink.
Drives Bodine 90VDC, 130VDC and 90/130VDC rated PMDC gearmotors and motors.
Drives 90V "SCR duty" and 130V "PWM duty" permanent magnet DC motors made by other manufacturers.
This control can be used with the following models:
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability