Model 0838 Filtered SCR DC Speed and Direction Control
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Filtered SCR DC Speed and Direction Control
|Input Voltage (VAC 50/60 Hz)||115|
|Output Voltage (VDC)||0-130|
|Continuous Output Current (Amps)||1.25|
|Peak Output Current (Amps)||2.5|
- Operates off 115 Volt AC line.
- Filtered DC output for cooler motor operation, longer brush life, lower audible noise, wider speed range.
- Dip switches to easily calibrate control for different motor sizes.
- Line voltage and temperature compensation minimizes speed drift.
- NEMA 12 enclosure for environmental protection.
- Dynamic braking for quick stops.
- Trim pots on PC board to adjust torque limit, minimum speed limit, maximum speed limit, acceleration time, and speed regulation.
- Speed can be adjusted manually using speed pot mounted on enclosure.
- Toggle switch on enclosure to turn AC power on/off.
- Rotary switch on enclosure for direction.
- Lamp on enclosure indicates AC power on.
- Terminal block inside enclosure for motor connection.
- Back EMF feedback maintains better than 2% speed regulation.
- Fuse holders for line and motor inside enclosure (fuses included).
- Extended 2-year system warranty when a Bodine gearmotor/motor and control are purchased together.
- Rated for continuous operation in 40° ambient with no additional heat sink.
- Drives Bodine 130V Permanent Magnet DC Motors.
- Drives 90V "SCR duty" and 130V "PWM duty" permanent magnet DC motors made by other manufacturers.