Model 0865 Unfiltered SCR DC Basic Speed Control (open chassis)
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Unfiltered SCR DC Basic Speed Control (open chassis)
|HP Rating||1/5 At 90V, 1/3 At 180V|
|Input Voltage (VAC 50/60 Hz)||115/230|
|Output Voltage (VDC)|
|Continuous Output Current (Amps)||2.1|
|Peak Output Current (Amps)||4.2|
|1/4-inch QC Tab Connection||YES|
|Terminal Block Connection||NO|
- Operates from 115 Volt AC or 230 Volt AC line, selectable with plug-in jumper.
- Switchable output for 0-90 Volt DC or 0-180 Volt DC.
- Back EMF feedback maintains better than 2% speed regulation.
- Dip switches to easily calibrate control for different motor sizes.
- Two diagnostic LEDs indicate when power is on and when current output is at limit set by TORQ pot.
- Six on-board user-adjustable pots for torque limit, minimum speed limit, maximum speed limit, acceleration time, deceleration time and speed regulation.
- Speed can be adjusted manually using a remote 10K speed pot (included with control).
- Unfiltered drive draws lower AC line current than comparable SCR filtered controls.
- Connections for optional user-supplied inhibit switch.
- Extended 2-year system warranty when a Bodine gearmotor/motor and control are purchased together.
- Rated for continuous operation in 50° C ambient with no additional heat sink.
- Drives Bodine 130V and 180V permanent magnet DC motors.
- Drives 90V and 180V "SCR rated" and 130V "PWM rated" permanent magnet DC motors made by other manufacturers.
- Connections made to model 0865 with 0.25" quick connect tabs. Seven mating terminals supplied with control. Connections made to model 0866 with pluggable terminal block (supplied with control).
This control can be used with the following models: