Model 0040 24A Series Permanent Magnet DC Motor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
24A Series Permanent Magnet DC Motor
|Rated Torque (oz-in)||8|
|Winding Resistance (ohms)||8.7|
|Winding Inductance (mH)||6.7|
|Rotor Inertia (oz-in-sec)||0.003|
|Radial Load (lbs)||25|
|Length XH (inch)||3.31|
IP-44 kit for 24A motors [model 0976]
L-Bracket Kit for 24A motors [model 0990]
- Models 0042 and 0049 include a factory-installed base for foot mount.
- Totally enclosed non-ventilated (IP-40).
- External brush access for easy inspection and replacement.
- Oversized brushes for long life.
- Pre-seated graphite or copper-graphite brushes for optimum performance and quiet operation.
- Skewed armature for smooth low speed operation.
- Oversized magnets resist demagnetization, stabilized to common strength for consistent performance.
- High starting torque and self-braking.
- Noise-tested ball bearings permanently lubricated.
- Locked bearing minimizes endplay.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability