Model 6435 33A Series Permanent Magnet DC Motor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
33A Series Permanent Magnet DC Motor
|Rated Torque (oz-in)||73/95|
|Motor HP||1/8 / 1/4|
|Winding Resistance (ohms)||11|
|Winding Inductance (mH)||0.28|
|Radial Load (lbs)||55|
|Length XH (inch)||6.28|
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
33A/42A mounting adaptor for encoders and brakes [model 0992]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
L-Bracket Kit for 30R and 33A motors, 30R-D, 22B-D, 22B-Z, 24A-D, 24A-Z, and 33A-Z gearmotors [model 5968]
IP-44 kit for 33A motors [model 0977]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- Totally enclosed non-ventilated (IP-40).
- Class "F" insulation, Class "B" rating.
- External brush access for easy inspection and replacement.
- Constant force brush springs for long life and quietness.
- Pre-seated graphite or copper-graphite brushes for optimum performance and quiet operation.
- Skewed armature for smooth low speed operation.
- Oversized magnets resist demagnetization, stabilized to common strength for consistent performance.
- High starting torque and self-braking.
- Noise-tested ball bearings permanently lubricated.
- Locked bearing minimizes endplay.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale