Model 4435 42A Series Permanent Magnet DC Motor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
42A Series Permanent Magnet DC Motor
|Rated Torque (oz-in)||101|
|Winding Resistance (ohms)||5.5|
|Winding Inductance (mH)||20|
|Rotor Inertia (oz-in-sec)||0.082|
|Radial Load (lbs)||90|
|Length XH (inch)||6.72|
IP-44 kit for 42A motors [model 0978]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Die cast base kit for 42A motors [model 0991]
33A/42A mounting adaptor for encoders and brakes [model 0992]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- Totally enclosed non-ventilated (IP-40).
- Class "B" insulation.
- NEMA 42CZ models are class "F" rated.
- External brush access for easy inspection and replacement.
- Constant force brush springs for long life and quietness.
- Pre-seated graphite or copper-graphite brushes for optimum performance and quiet operation.
- Skewed armature for smooth low speed operation.
- Oversized magnets resist demagnetization, stabilized to common strength for consistent performance.
- High starting torque and self-braking.
- Noise-tested ball bearings permanently lubricated.
- Locked bearing minimizes endplay.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale