Model 6216 Metric 33A Series Permanent Magnet DC Motor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Metric 33A Series Permanent Magnet DC Motor
|Rated Torque (Nm)||0.18|
|Rated Torque (oz-in)||25|
|Winding Resistance (ohms)||110|
|Winding Inductance (mH)||200|
|Armature Inertia (kg Mm2)||170|
|Radial Load (N)||240|
|Radial Load (lbs)||55|
|Length XH (mm)||133|
|Length XH (inch)||5.22|
IP-44 kit for 33A motors [model 0977]
L-Bracket Kit for Metric type 30R, 33A, 30R-D, 24A-D, 24A-Z Products [model 1968]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
- Metric mounting threads and metric drive shaft dimensions.
- Totally enclosed non-ventilated (IP-40).
- Class "F" insulation, Class "B" rating.
- External brush access for easy inspection and replacement.
- Constant force brush springs for long life and quietness.
- Skewed armature for smooth low speed operation.
- Oversized magnets resist demagnetization, stabilized to common strength for consistent performance.
- High starting torque and self-braking.
- Noise-tested ball bearings permanently lubricated.
- Locked bearing minimizes endplay.
- Performance ratings of 180V models are based on use with an unfiltered SCR speed control (Form Factor = 1.6).