Model 4227 Metric 42A Series Permanent Magnet DC Motor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Metric 42A Series Permanent Magnet DC Motor
|Rated Torque (Nm)||0.68|
|Rated Torque (oz-in)||95|
|Winding Resistance (ohms)||19|
|Winding Inductance (mH)||62|
|Armature Inertia (kg Mm2)||580|
|Radial Load (N)||400|
|Radial Load (lbs)||90|
|Length XH (mm)||171|
|Length XH (inch)||6.72|
IP-44 kit for 42A motors [model 0978]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Die cast base kit for 42A motors [model 0991]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Die cast terminal box kit for our 42R-FX stock gearmotors [model 0985] - Use model 0986 instead
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- Metric mounting threads and metric drive shaft dimensions.
- Totally enclosed non-ventilated (IP-40).
- Class "F" insulation.
- NEMA 42CZ models are class "F" rated.
- External brush access for easy inspection and replacement.
- Constant force brush springs for long life and quietness.
- Skewed armature for smooth low speed operation.
- Oversized magnets resist demagnetization, stabilized to common strength for consistent performance.
- High starting torque and self-braking.
- Noise-tested ball bearings permanently lubricated.
- Locked bearing minimizes endplay.