Model 1233 24A-Z Series DC Parallel Shaft SCR Rated 90V & 180V Gearmotors
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
24A-Z Series DC Parallel Shaft SCR Rated 90V & 180V Gearmotors
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||29|
|Rated Voltage (VDC)||180|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||120|
|Form Factor (FF)||1.5|
|Radial Load (lbs)||225|
|Length XH (inch)||7.795|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
- To provide greater flexibility and compatibility with unfiltered SCR controls, Bodine Electric Company now offers a new selection of 90V and 180V gearmotors with a rated max armature speed of 2500 rpm.
- 24A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Drop-in for many Baldor, Bison and Leeson gearmotors.
- Unvented gearhousing. Face mount is standard.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing synthetic oil.
- All steel helical gears for quietness, high output torque and long life. Helical pinion accurately cut on armature shaft for maximum strength and minimum noise.
- Noise-tested ball bearings permanently lubricated.