Model 4558 24A-Z Series Parallel Shaft DC Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
24A-Z Series Parallel Shaft DC Gearmotor
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||14|
|Amps (24V Model)||—|
|Amps (130V Model)||0.48|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||25|
|Radial Load (lbs)||100|
|Length XH (inch)||6.92|
Safety Data Sheets
- 24A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Wide reinforced thermoplastic helical gear on input stage for quietness and wide hardened steel spur gears on subsequent stages for high output torque and long life.
- Helical pinion accurately cut on motor shaft for maximum strength and minimum noise.
- Noise-tested ball bearings permanently lubricated.
- Locked bearing minimizes endplay.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability