Model 1422 33A-WX Series Parallel Shaft DC Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
33A-WX Series Parallel Shaft DC Gearmotor
|Speed (rpm) @ 24V||8.0|
|Speed (rpm) @ 12V||2.9|
|Motor HP @ 24V||1/4|
|Motor HP @ 12V||1/11|
|Current (Amps) @ 24/12V||10.2|
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||205|
|Radial Load (lbs)||300|
|Length XH (inch)||8.7|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
L-Bracket Kit for W and WX gearmotors [model 0970]
IP-44 kit for 33A motors [model 0977]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
33A/42A mounting adaptor for encoders and brakes [model 0992]
Adaptor plate kit for E, F, W, WX and FX gearmotors [model 0995]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- 33A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Winding options are 90/130 VDC or 12/24 VDC. Insulation Class F. TENV.
- Unvented gearhousing. Lubricated for life. Synthetic lubricant.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings throughout for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- All steel helical gears. Gearing meets or exceeds AGMA 9 standard for maximum life and quiet operation.