Model 1177 33A-Z Series DC Parallel Shaft SCR Rated 90V & 180V Gearmotors
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
33A-Z Series DC Parallel Shaft SCR Rated 90V & 180V Gearmotors
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||39|
|Current (Amps) (180V Model)||0.8|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||48|
|Radial Load (lbs)||132|
|Length XH (inch)||7.96|
IP-44 kit for 33A motors [model 0977]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
L-Bracket Kit for 30R and 33A motors, 30R-D, 22B-D, 22B-Z, 24A-D, 24A-Z, and 33A-Z gearmotors [model 5968]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- 33A motors provide high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a wide range of operating conditions. The maximum rated armature speed is 2500 rpm.
- Compatible with unfiltered SCR speed controls. Drop-in for many Baldor, Bison, Leeson or Grainger gearmotors.
- Insulation Class F. TENV.
- Unvented gearhousing. Lubricated for life. Synthetic lubricant.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings throughout for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- All steel helical gears. Gearing meets or exceeds AGMA 9 standard for maximum life and quiet operation.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale