Model 6169 33A-Z Series Parallel Shaft DC Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
33A-Z Series Parallel Shaft DC Gearmotor
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||95|
|Amps (24V Model)||–|
|Current (Amps) (130V Model)||0.74|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||115|
|Radial Load (lbs)||125|
|Length XH (inch)||7.9|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
L-Bracket Kit for 30R and 33A motors, 30R-D, 22B-D, 22B-Z, 24A-D, 24A-Z, and 33A-Z gearmotors [model 5968]
IP-44 kit for 33A motors [model 0977]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- 33A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Wide reinforced thermoplastic helical gear on input stage for quietness and wide hardened steel spur gears on subsequent stages for high output torque and long life.
- Helical pinion accurately cut on motor shaft for maximum strength and minimum noise.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale