Model 5053 42A5-FX Parallel Shaft DC Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
42A5-FX Parallel Shaft DC Gearmotor
|Speed (rpm) @ 130V||125|
|Speed (rpm) @ 90V||86|
|Motor HP @ 130V||3/8|
|Motor HP @ 90V||3/16|
|Current (Amps) @ 130/90V||2.8 / 2.1|
|Rated Torque (lb-in) @ 130V||165|
|Rated Torque (lb-in) @ 90V||119|
|Form Factor (FF) @130/90V||1.0 / 1.4|
|Radial Load (lbs)||300|
|Length XH (inch)||9.323|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
L-Bracket Kit for E, F and FX gearmotors [model 0969]
IP-44 kit for 42A motors [model 0978]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
33A/42A mounting adaptor for encoders and brakes [model 0992]
Adaptor plate kit for E, F, W, WX and FX gearmotors [model 0995]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- 42A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and linear speed torque characteristics.
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizes high-performance synthetic lubricant.
- Hardened steel helical gearing for quietness and high output to size ratio.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale