Model 1395 Metric 24A-D Series Parallel Shaft DC Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Metric 24A-D Series Parallel Shaft DC Gearmotor
|Rated Torque (Nm)||4.1|
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||40|
|Peak Torque (Nm)||6.2|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||55|
|Radial Load (N)||285|
|Radial Load (lbs)||65|
|Length XH (mm)||171|
|Length XH (inch)||6.72|
Safety Data Sheets
- Metric mounting threads and metric drive shaft dimensions.
- 24A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Reinforced thermoplastic helical gear on input stage for quietness and hardened steel spur gears on subsequent stages for high output torque and long life.
- Helical pinion accurately cut on motor shaft for maximum strength and minimum noise.
- Performance ratings of 180V models are based on use with an unfiltered SCR speed control (Form Factor = 1.6).
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability