Model 4826 42A-5H Series DC Right Angle Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
42A-5H Series DC Right Angle Gearmotor
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||52|
|Amps (24V Model)||12|
|Amps (130V Model)||--|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||104|
|Radial Load (lbs)||150|
|Length XH (inch)||13|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
IP-44 kit for 42A motors [model 0978]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
33A/42A mounting adaptor for encoders and brakes [model 0992]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
Stock models in this series are available with either single- or dual- output shaft. Check CAD drawings for details. Our dual output shaft models are: 4100, 4101, 4102, 4103, 4500, 4501, 4502, 4503, 4730, 4731, 4732, 4733, 4830, 4831, 4832, and 4833.
Single shaft models feature a 1/3HP Class B winding, the dual shaft stock models feature a 1/2HP Class F winding. See catalog S for details.
- 42A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Rugged gearhead designed for heavy continuous loads with ample strength for shock loads; unvented for extended seal life.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Ball bearing on output shaft for high radial and axial load capacity.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Bronze gear for high shock load capability.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale