Model 4537 42A-5N Series DC Right Angle Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
42A-5N Series DC Right Angle Gearmotor
|Speed (rpm) @ 12/24V||—|
|Speed (rpm) @ 90/130V||60/83|
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||104|
|Amps @ 12/24V||—|
|Amps @ 90/130V||1.9/1.8|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||169|
|Motor HP @ 12/24V||—|
|Motor HP @ 90/130V||3/16 / 1/4|
|Radial Load (lbs)||120|
|Length XH (inch)||10.37|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
IP-44 kit for 42A motors [model 0978]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
33A/42A mounting adaptor for encoders and brakes [model 0992]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- 42A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearing on hardened output shaft journals for increased radial load capacity.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Bronze gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm for strength and long life.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability