Model 4862 42A-GB Series DC Right Angle Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
42A-GB Series DC Right Angle Gearmotor
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||290|
|Amps (24V Model)||8.8|
|Amps (130V Model)||–|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||464|
|Radial Load (lbs)||200|
|Length XH (inch)||11.69|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
IP-44 kit for 42A motors [model 0978]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
33A/42A mounting adaptor for encoders and brakes [model 0992]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- 42A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Ball bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Hardened helical output gearing for quietness and high output torque.
- Bronze primary worm gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm hobbed on the motor shaft for high strength and long life.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability