Model 3017 Hypoid Series 33A7 DC Right Angle Hollow Shaft SCR Rated 90V & 180V Gearmotors
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Hypoid Series 33A7 DC Right Angle Hollow Shaft SCR Rated 90V & 180V Gearmotors
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||190|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||401|
|Form Factor (FF)||1.4|
|Radial Load (lbs)||518|
|Length XH (inch)||14.82|
Safety Data Sheets
- 33A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions. TENV.
- Class “F” insulation and ratings
- Pre-seated motor brushes for optimum performance and quiet operation
- Hardened steel gears for long life and maximum performance
- Hollow shaft eliminates need for shaft couplings and extra mounting hardware
- Winding options: 90V and 180V DC.
- Two gearhead sizes: 25H2 (5:1 to 60:1) with 1-inch hollow shaft, and 30H3 (80:1 to 240:1) with 1.25-inch hollow shaft bore size.
- Face mount via four tapped holes or through-bolts.
- Unvented gearhousing mounts in any orientation. High-performance Grease. Gearmotors are lubricated for life.
- More efficient than similar-sized worm-gear models
- Encoder-compatible with new optional screw-in encoder shaft kit model 0964. (Standard/stock models supplied with factory-installed cover over shaft opening).
- Drop-in alternative for many Bison, Brother and Oriental Hypoid gearmotors.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability