Model 6240 Metric 33A-5F Series DC Right Angle Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Metric 33A-5F Series DC Right Angle Gearmotor
|Rated Torque (Nm)||1.0|
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||8.9|
|Peak Torque (Nm)||3.2|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||28|
|Radial Load (N)||335|
|Radial Load (lbs)||80|
|Length XH (mm)||263|
|Length XH (inch)||10.35|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Die cast terminal box kit for our 42R-FX stock gearmotors [model 0985] - Use model 0986 instead
IP-44 kit for 33A motors [model 0977]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- Metric mounting threads and metric drive shaft dimensions.
- 33A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Bronze sleeve bearing on output shaft for quietness.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Bronze gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm for high strength and long life.
- Performance ratings of 180V models are based on use with an unfiltered SCR speed control (Form Factor = 1.6).