Model 3282 34B4/SR-WX Series INTEGRAmotor BLDC Parallel Shaft Gearmotors Class 1 Division 2
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
34B4/SR-WX Series INTEGRAmotor BLDC Parallel Shaft Gearmotors Class 1 Division 2
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||31|
|Radial Load (lbs)||199|
|Length XH (inch)||7.98|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
- Video Tutorial: Connecting for Local or Remote Operation
- The 34B motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and linear speed-torque characteristics.
- Brushless DC (EC) motors require zero maintenance.
- Standard 12 VDC and 24 VDC models. All gearmotors are TENV.
- Unvented gearhousing. Lubricated for life. Synthetic lubricant.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings throughout for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- All steel helical gears. Gearing meets or exceeds AGMA 9 standard for maximum life and quiet operation.
- Control Inputs for run, brake, speed and direction.
- 12 pulse/revolution tach output.
- Dynamic braking for quick stops.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability