Model 2861 42R-FX Series Parallel Shaft AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
42R-FX Series Parallel Shaft AC 3-Phase Inverter Duty Gearmotor
|Fixed Speed Torque (lb-in)||240|
|Motor Output Power (hp)||3/8|
|Current (amps)||1.9 / 0.95|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||60|
|Variable Speed (rpm)||8.8-115|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||10-90|
|SOA Torque At 10Hz||187|
|SOA Torque At 60Hz||240|
|SOA Torque At Max Hz||240|
|Radial Load (lbs)||300|
|Length XH (inches)||9.58|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
L-Bracket Kit for E, F and FX gearmotors [model 0969]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Adaptor plate kit for E, F, W, WX and FX gearmotors [model 0995]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
Encoder Shaft Kit [model 0964]
- Totally enclosed IP-20 rating. IP-44 with optional t-box kit installed.
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings throughout for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated with high-performance lubricant.
- Hardened helical gearing for quietness and high output to size ratio.
- Rotor shaft end-tap for adding accessory shaft kit model 0964, or a third-party encoder such as Dart PU-E
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale