Model 2999 Pacesetter NEMA-4X / IP-65 Series AC Motor Speed Control
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Pacesetter NEMA-4X / IP-65 Series AC Motor Speed Control
|Motor HP||1/25 To 1|
|Phases||Input: Single-phase 115 Or 208/230 VAC, 50/60Hz. Output: 3-phase, 230 VAC (50Hz Or 60Hz, Selectable)|
|Output Volts||0 To 230|
|Output Amps||3.6 Max|
|Output Hz||50 Or 60|
|Input Volts||115 Or 208/230|
|Dimensions (inches; W X H X D)||5.51 X 9.53 X 5.06|
- User-Friendly Design: Does not require programming. Uses trimpots and jumpers, factory set for most applications. GFCI compatible.
- Diagnostic LEDs: power on (Power) and drive status (Drive).
- Motor Horsepower Selection Jumper: allows the drive to be used with a range of motors without recalibration.
- Speed Control: Provides up to 200% starting torque which ensures startup of high frictional loads.
- Slip Compensation with Static Auto-Tune and Boost: Provides excellent load regulation over a wide speed range.
- Undervoltage and overvoltage shuts down the drive if the AC line input voltage goes below or above the operating range.
- Switches installed: Forward-Stop-Reverse, Start/Stop, and On/Off.
- cULus, RoHS.
- Drive intended for stand-alone operation.
- Extended 2-year system warranty when a Bodine gearmotor/motor and control are purchased together.
Our PACESETTER™ NEMA-4X/IP-65 AC motor speed control is designed to provide variable speed control for inverter duty rated, 230VAC, three-phase AC induction motors and gearmotors up to 1HP (746 Watts). The control is rated for continuous operation in an up to +40° C ambient and designed for stand-alone operation. This AC motor speed control requires two watertight fittings and properly sized cables to make the "washdown" installation complete. See the installation instructions for details.
This control is ideal for variable-speed applications such as conveyors, packaging equipment, door and gate openers, and other industrial or commercial equipment in harsh environments.