Model 7094 24A-3F/H Series DC Right Angle Hollow Shaft Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
24A-3F/H Series DC Right Angle Hollow Shaft Gearmotor
|Speed (rpm)||173 / 250|
|Torque (lb-in)||10 / 16|
|Current (Amps)||0.56 / 0.81|
|Voltage (VDC)||90V / 130V|
|Motor Power (HP)||1/23 / 1/11|
|Form Factor||1.4 / 1.0|
|Radial Load (lbs)||70|
|Length XH (inch)||7.44|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
Base plate mounting kit for 3F gearmotors [model 0967]
Shaft Kit 3F/H 1/2-inch / single shaft [model 0910]
Shaft Kit 3F/H 1/2-inch / double shaft [model 0920]
Cover Kit for 3F/H Hollow Shaft Gearmotors [model 0950]
Flange Mount Kit for 3F/H Hollow Shaft Gearmotors [model 0955]
IP-44 kit for 24A motors [model 0976]
- 24A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Performance at 130VDC is based on use with filtered controls (F.F.=1.0); ratings at 90 VDC are based on operation with an unfiltered control (F.F.=1.4).
- Gearmotors can be mounted via four tapped holes in bottom of the gearhead - or - via three tapped holes on the left or right side of the gearhead.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Ball bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing semi-fluid grease lubrication for long life.
- Bronze gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm for high strength and long life.
Environmental Protection rating is IP-40 (or IP-44, with optional accessory kit model 0976 installed)
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale
Order Quantity: 1-25
Chat with us for Current Stock Availability