Model 7064 33A-GB/H Series DC Right Angle Hollow Shaft Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
33A-GB/H Series DC Right Angle Hollow Shaft Gearmotor
|Speed (rpm)||9.1 / 13|
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||358 / 375|
|Rated Voltage||90 / 130|
|Current (Amps)||1.4 / 1.8|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||600|
|Motor HP||1/8 / 1/4|
|Radial Load (lbs)||200|
|Length XH (inch)||11.3|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
IP-44 kit for 33A motors [model 0977]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Shaft Kit GB/H 3/4-inch / single shaft [model 0917]
Shaft Kit GB/H 3/4-inch / double shaft [model 0927]
Cover Kit for 5L/H & GB/H Hollow Shaft Gearmotors [model 0951]
Flange Mount Kit for 5L/H & GB/H Hollow Shaft Gearmotors [model 0956]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- 33A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Ball bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated.
- Hardened helical output gearing for quietness and high output torque.
- Bronze primary worm gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm hobbed on the motor shaft for high strength and long life.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale