Model 6084 33A-HG/H Series Offset Parallel Shaft DC Hollow Shaft Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
33A-HG/H Series Offset Parallel Shaft DC Hollow Shaft Gearmotor
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||364|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||1100|
|Radial Load (lbs)||321|
|Length XH (inch)||10.532|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
Cover Kit for HG/H Hollow Shaft Gearmotors [model 0954]
Encoder Shaft Kit [model 0964]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
Shaft Kit HG/H 3/4-inch / double shaft [model 0933]
Shaft Kit HG/H 3/4-inch / single shaft [model 0932]
IP-44 kit for 33A motors [model 0977]
- 33A7 Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- 12V, 24V, 90V & 180V (SCR Rated) and 130VDC winding options. Class F.
- Totally enclosed IP-40 rating. IP-44 with optional t-box or boot kit installed.
- Hollow shaft eliminates need for shaft couplings and extra mounting hardware
- Stainless Steel ¾-inch (0.75”), single- and double-shaft kits available.
- Face mounting is standard, both sides of gearhead.
- Encoder-compatible with new optional screw-in encoder shaft kit model 0964. (Standard/stock models supplied with factory-installed cover over accessory shaft opening).
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting.
- Permanently lubricated with high-performance lubricant.
- Needle bearings for increased radial load capacity and long life, large ball bearings on the output shaft.
- Hardened helical and spur gearing for quietness and high output to size ratio.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.