Model 0791 Filtered PWM DC Basic Speed Control
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
Filtered PWM DC Basic Speed Control
|Input Voltage (VAC 50/60 Hz)||115|
|Output Voltage (VDC)||0-130|
|Continuous Output Current (Amps)||3.2|
|Peak Output Current (Amps)||5|
- Operates off 115 Volt AC line.
- Filtered DC output for cooler motor operation, longer brush life, lower audible noise, and wider speed range.
- Dip switches to easily calibrate control for different motor sizes.
- Line voltage compensation minimizes speed drift.
- NEMA 1 enclosure for environmental protection.
- Trim pots on PC board to adjust torque limit, minimum speed limit, maximum speed limit, acceleration time, and speed regulation.
- Speed can be adjusted manually using speed pot mounted on enclosure.
- Terminal block inside enclosure for motor connection.
- Back EMF feedback maintains better than 2% speed regulation.
- Fuse holder for line on front panel.
- Toggle switch on enclosure indicates AC power on.
- Factory installed AC line cable.
This control can be used with the following models: