Model 5142 42A-FX Series DC Parallel Shaft SCR Rated 90V & 180V Gearmotors
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
42A-FX Series DC Parallel Shaft SCR Rated 90V & 180V Gearmotors
|Rated Torque (lb-in)||73|
|Rated Voltage (VDC)||180|
|Peak Torque (lb-in)||290|
|Form Factor (FF)||1.6|
|Radial Load (lbs)||300|
|Length XH (inch)||9.3|
Safety Data Sheets
- Download PDF
L-Bracket Kit for E, F and FX gearmotors [model 0969]
IP-44 kit for 42A motors [model 0978]
Die cast terminal box kit for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 0984]
Adaptor plate kit for E, F, W, WX and FX gearmotors [model 0995]
Die cast metric terminal box kit with terminal block for 33A, 34R, 42A, 42R, and 48R motors and gearmotors [model 1984]
Large die cast terminal box kit for 34R, 42R, 48R, 42R-FX, 33A, 42A stock motors and gearmotors [model 0986]
- 42A motors provide high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a wide range of operating conditions. The max rated armature speed of these gearmotors is 2500 rpm.
- Compatible with unfiltered SCR speed controls. Drop-in for many Baldor, Bison, Leeson or Grainger gearmotors.
- Insulation Class F. TENV.
- Unvented gearhousing. Lubricated for life. Synthetic lubricant.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearings throughout for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- All steel helical gears. Gearing meets or exceeds AGMA 9 standard for maximum life and quiet operation.
Ready to Purchase? Find a Distributor
All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Web price excludes taxes, shipping, and handling charges. Terms & Conditions of Sale