Model 3859 22B/SR-D and 22B/SR-Z Series INTEGRAmotor Parallel Shaft BLDC Gearmotor
Search by Specification (Parameter Search)
22B/SR-D and 22B/SR-Z Series INTEGRAmotor Parallel Shaft BLDC Gearmotor
|Speed Range (rpm)||11-139|
|Length XH (inch)||7.4|
Safety Data Sheets
Phase-Out Notice: The stock models in this INTEGRAmotor series will be phased out, and are no longer available for new applications
- Integral control simplifies installation, minimizes EMI, and reduces wiring cost.
- Integral gear reducer increases torque and reduces speed.
- Unvented gearhousing for universal horizontal mounting.
- Helical and spur gearing for high efficiency and quiet operation
- Line voltage and temperature compensation minimizes speed drift.
- Oil lubrication for long life and flexible mounting positions.
- Output torque ratings chosen for long, reliable life.
- Totally enclosed motor construction.
- Single plug-in connector for power and logic
- Inputs for run, brake, speed, and direction.
- 12 pulse/revolution tach output.
- Dynamic braking for quick stops.
- Current limit protects motor from overload.
- Small size takes up minimal space.
- UL, cUL, CE
- Analog Input: SR controls provide a simple control solution with easy to use features.
0-5 Volt DC