Our WX gearhead is now available with our inverter-duty, AC three-phase type 34R4 winding. The WX is a high-torque gearhead, built to provide longer life and higher performance than gearmotors of similar size. The dual voltage, 230/460VAC rated winding makes this gearmotor compatible with many AC inverter drives (VFDs) and for many industrial applications.
The WX gearhead is also offered with AC fixed speed (single-phase), permanent magnet DC and Brushless DC motor windings.
WX Gearhead Features
- All steel helical gears; lubricated for life
- Double the life of previous designs
- Rated for up to 210 lb-in (24 Nm) continuous duty torque
- Gearing meets or exceeds AGMA 9 standards for quiet operation
- Synthetic lubricant improves performance, and allows these gearmotors to operate in a wide temperature range
- Adaptor plate, model 0995, allows for 3-hole mounting configuration
34R Inverter Duty Motor Features
- 230/460 VAC/60Hz, three-phase, variable speed, 1/6HP (124 Watts)
- Dual Voltage winding for a wide range of applications
- Inverter duty winding is designed to be compatible with a wide range of inverter (variable frequency) drives
- Optional terminal box kits available, model 0984 or 0985 (for IP-44)
Bolt-on Adaptor for Three-Hole Mounting
The WX gearhead can easily be converted into a drop-in replacement for applications that are configured with a three-hole mounting pattern. Adaptor plate kit model 0995 simply bolts to the existing mounting holes.
Get Our 2-Year System Warranty with a System Matched Inverter Speed Control
Visit bodine-electric.com for all your motion control needs.
Get optimum performance and our exclusive 2-year warranty with a system-matched AC inverter speed control (VFD). From 1.4 to 4 Amps, output Voltage from 0-230V. Chassis and NEMA-1 and -4 enclosures models available.
To download this blog post as a PDF click here
To download our WX product bulletin click here