The new type 22B4-60P gearmotors combine our high-performance 22B brushless DC motor with the all-new type -60P planetary (60mm) gearhead. The gearmotors’ relatively small diameter, wide speed range, and high torque-density make them an ideal drive solution for industrial automation, pumps, packaging equipment and many other industrial applications.
Type -60P Planetary Gearhead Features:
- Up to twice the torque of conventional helical / spur parallel shaft gearboxes of similar size
- Unvented gearhousing mounts in any orientation
- High-performance lubricant
- Hardened steel gears for long life and maximum performance
- Standard backlash < 60 arc minute
22B Brushless DC Motor:
- Totally enclosed non-ventilated
- Quiet operation, low electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Encoder-compatible with new optional screw-in encoder shaft kit. (Standard/ stock models supplied with factory-installed cover over shaft opening).
- Commutation angle: 120°
- Simple plug-in operation with Bodine chassis BLDC controls (flying leads, terminated with connectors for our chassis stock controls)
- Environmental protection: IP-44
- Flange mount kit model 0960 (U.S.) / 0961 (Metric)
- Encoder shaft kit for Type 22B-60P Gearmotors (U.S. & Metric) model 0964
To view detailed technical specifications or to download a CAD file, click here.
Copyright Bodine Electric Company © 07/2018. All rights reserved.